Yeehaw! Now for those of you who don't know me (ha. ha.) I have been living with some family members, aka nasty no cleaning food eating bitches. Moving on, I received some sweet & sour news recently. They are MOVING! Now, I'm not talking down the street, I'm talking 10 full hours away! Now, although I rejoice in this distance, it puts a lot of stress on my husband & I to make the money we need to get a place which is easier said than done. There are a few options, but really nothing ideal. My OTHER dilemma with this up coming move is my mom. Now, typically I call her "the bitch who stole 6,000 dollars from me on Christmas eve & only paid me back 4,000 3 years later", today I'm calling her mom. Let's be honest, from her name alone it's clear she is NOT the person you want making your life choices, in fact she shouldn't be allowed to make her own. My problem is we live in a pretty nice area of the burbs with a lot of look-the-other-way people. My mother is gay, by the way. She has convinced herself she is moving to a small town, in the south. For those of you who have not lived in the south or a small town, biggetism is alive & well. She, however, having hardly left our perfect little burb has no idea what this is like. I do understand her predicament however, as her girlfriend of 6 years told her she's moving back home whether my mom goes or not. Girlfriend is on my shit list. Not only is she either making my mom move or breaking up with her, she's doing this to take a job with a pay CUT of 5 dollars an hour. Seems pretty stupid right? Apparently brunettes don't know shit either ;) no matter how much I try to convince my mom that this is probably the worst move she will ever make in her life she continues to tell me "there's nothing here for me to stay for" ouch mom. Maybe we'll go back to that bitch name again... & all the while you're wondering why I care? Well, she IS my mom for one, but two, this all means I am getting kicked out. Moving AGAIN! possibly soon after
This move I'll be moving again also. So, as you can see, this is my little issue in life lately. Oh yeah, & right about now I'm hating mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment