Tuesday, August 2

It's time I start my own "Monday dare"'s.

Now if I knew how to use this blog better on my iPhone I would give Elizabeth proper credit. But for now this will have to do. Elizabeth from Flourish in Progress http://www.flourishinprogress.com has a project. 1) no shopping for a year. She's insane, I know. 2) she does Monday dares. Every monday she does something, or tries to do something & blogs about this experience. I love this idea. So, I'm being a thief & stealing it.

I need to make a list of things for these Mondays to come but it will happen. It may be crazy, I may get hurt, but dammit, I will try! Conveniently yesterday was Monday, coincidence? I think not. I have a super smart brain, afterall.

I thought about choosing Tuesday's as dare days but I like something to look forward to on Mondays! Makes for a better week.

Tomorrow is my first day back to work in almost a year, that's huge & I'm pumped. Okay, I'm a little nervous... Okay, a LOT nervous but I'm excited too.

No comments:

Post a Comment