My husband & I just told the people we're living with we're moving... & where. Mostly they seemed happy to see us trying to venture out. I think my mom was a little disappointed that we would no longer be there but I think she also understands that they are losing the house we're all living in & we had to find security, fast. My aunt on the other hand was not soo happy. She was trying to move in there also. Of course this was not brought to our attention until we were already committed to living there. She
Monday, August 1
The Magnets on the Fridge Don't Spell the Alphabet Mommy.
My life is constantly changing. New job, new life, new finds, new deals. It's a lot to take in some times. I'm a little worried about moving, it's definitely not my favorite pass time. Have any of you shoved your entire life into a truck or trailer? It can be a little demeaning. It makes me realize how much I don't have & how much I do. Also it helps keep me level headed. The things I really care about in life will never end up in the truck or trailer, they end up riding in the car with me.
My husband & I just told the people we're living with we're moving... & where. Mostly they seemed happy to see us trying to venture out. I think my mom was a little disappointed that we would no longer be there but I think she also understands that they are losing the house we're all living in & we had to find security, fast. My aunt on the other hand was not soo happy. She was trying to move in there also. Of course this was not brought to our attention until we were already committed to living there. Sheseemed seems upset & I feel bad. She thinks she will have no where to go now. But they were never going to let her move in there any way. Of course I still feel like the bad guy. But WHY?
My husband & I just told the people we're living with we're moving... & where. Mostly they seemed happy to see us trying to venture out. I think my mom was a little disappointed that we would no longer be there but I think she also understands that they are losing the house we're all living in & we had to find security, fast. My aunt on the other hand was not soo happy. She was trying to move in there also. Of course this was not brought to our attention until we were already committed to living there. She
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment